Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grace

These pictures of Grace with her dad and mom were taken about a week ago, when Grace turned 2 months. It is amazing to see her grow. I have already had to pack away her newborn clothes. She's getting to be a big girl!

Every morning, she wakes up smiling. I love seeing her smile. When she is really happy, she sticks out her tongue when she smiles and her eyes sparkle. She's made sounds that sound like precursors to a laugh. I am looking forward to hearing her laugh! Pat and I wonder if she will snort when she laughs like she does when she cries! 

We just got some more books for our lil' one. She likes Sandra Boynton board books...and they are fun for me to read too! She is now starting to pay attention to the pages and the reading. 

Grace also loves to be sung to...in the past singing and humming have been the only things that have calmed her down. So I have many made up songs for Grace in my repretoire!

-  Shana 


No comments: