Saturday, March 14, 2009

Big Day

Grace had quite a busy day today! My friends Ian and Melanie came over for a visit. Pat's friends Jess and Nick came over as well. Stimulation overload! Grace was up the entire time...and now she is pooped and napping (thankfully!). She hasn't had so much activity in the apartment before! 

Grace has been very chatty all day too. The latest thing is that she "chats" when I am reading her a book. I can't tell if she is commenting on it or trying to read it herself! She has clear book faves though. She enjoys Sandra Boynton books and will talk and stomp her feet and wave her hands during the reading. She is attentive to every pages, but seems even more attuned to certain pages of the books. I wake her up with "Barnyard Dance" and end the night with "Pajama Time." I recently ordered some more Boynton books, so we will see if she has any new faves in the future!

No comments: