Friday, December 12, 2008

Last Day

Today was my last day in the office. I have been a bit stressed lately, at work and at home. I hope I get a chance to do some relaxing. We'll see. It will depend on when my little girl decides to come into the world.

She has dropped even more so I think. Her head is down and my pelvis is in pain. My ankles are swollen, my feet hurt...and I walk like an old lady when I first stand up. On the subway ride home, I couldn't sit upright. I feel a bit ridiculous.

Though Grace is soon on her way, it is hard for me to wrap my mind around it. I feel a bit anxious, not knowing when she will come, or how the experience will be. I'm feeling scared and nervous, lonely and anxious, stressed and overwhelmed. I hope I get some time to relax and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

- Shana

No comments: