Sunday, November 2, 2008

32 Weeks

Wow...the holidays are approaching and so is the birth of our daughter! I am 32 weeks pregnant and I must say I am having some serious trouble sleeping. I have left shoulder pain for some reason as well. That's what kept me up last night. Last night I gave up and slept propped up with pillows on the couch. I managed a couple hours of sleep. Hopefully I can catch up with naps today.

On the home front, things are getting done. I still have some minor sorting and cleaning to do, but we are turning our attention to the nursery. It has now been painted! Woohoo! It's a pretty green color...like a deep sage, I guess, even though the paint color's actual name was some fancy word combination with a nature reference...something "Fern" I think. Now we need some furniture.

My mother-in-law is throwing us a baby shower November 29th at 2pm. If anyone is spending the Thanksgiving holiday in New York, let me know! I would love to have you there!

Now, that I have been awake for a half hour, I may try to nap again. I am really exhausted. My shoulder is killing me. Wish me luck lowering myself back on the couch! Actually, I think I need more luck with getting myself up off the couch! That's probably what has me so exhausted now!

- Shana

No comments: