Friday, September 9, 2011

Yay for PreK!

Here's Grace running to get to her preschool!

On Wednesday we went for her preschool orientation so she could meet her teachers and a few classmates. Today was her official first day of school. She had a hard time sleeping last night and ended up coming into our bed at 11 pm and finally dozing off a while later. I don't know if she was excited or anxious...but hopefully she's in a pleasant mood for her teachers (she gets grumpy when she's tired!).

She was excited to get to her class and immediately sat down and started playing with puzzles. No tears shed on her part, nor on mine. We were both pretty excited. I am working from home so I have the chance to pick her up at the end of the school day. I just want to hear a first-hand account of the day! I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: