Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fun Anecdote

Last week, Grace was happily playing with her nesting boxes. I realized it had been a while since she had lunch and was nearing snack time. So I said, "Hey kiddo, ready for snack?" She stopped playing, sat up, looked at me, and made some sort of sound (a grunt perhaps?). So I thought about it and said, "How about some banana and yogurt? Would you like some banana and yogurt?" Her eyes got wide and she took to all fours and started crawling straight toward the kitchen. I sat, watching her in slight amusement. She paused mid-crawl and turned to look at me with an expression that clearly asked, "Hey, are you coming?" I got up and began walking in her direction. She proceeded to crawl straight to the kitchen and waited for me to come get her snack!

No comments: